Christmas Advent Calendar Day 21
- Protein is an essential nutrient for building and maintaining muscle
- Most people eat more protein than the body requires from food alone
- Unlike fat, the body only has limited stores for protein
- If you consume more protein than your body needs, you will excrete the excess in urine!
- It’s better to first enhance the protein content of you daily diet
- If your trainer thinks you need a supplement on top of your diet, you should opt for a well-known, reputable brand.
Head over to YouTube where Harriet tells us more!
Do I need Protein Supplements to bulk up?